Pittsburgh Half Marathon

Race day, before.


Kevin and I ran the Pittsburgh Half Marathon yesterday, and we had a fantastic time. Even though the race was very hilly and it was pouring rain, we managed to beat our PR by about 5 minutes! Training for the races is so much fun, I'm looking forward to the next one. We are registered for the Dexter Ann Arbor Half Marathon in 34 days (courtesy of the DxA2 run site) and the Chicago Marathon in October. Wow, a full! I'm nervous now, but hopefully my nervousness will go down after we have 20 miles under our belt.

The Pittsburgh Half was great - I highly recommend that one! It wasn't an expensive race, and they gave us awesome Nike shirts and socks. The course was a little bit disorganized (no wave start, bunch up at the finish) but overall that didn't cause trouble. Heather ran the race too and did a great job on her first half!

Looking forward to the next one!

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

Popular Posts