How I Miss My Girlfriends!

I went to Cleveland for Becky's bachelorette party on April 17, and I hung out at Gia's for the rest of the weekend. I really miss my college girlfriends, and having everyone together was awesome! For the party, we went to dinner at Max and Ermas, and we then took a limo downtown to the Corner Alley. We bowled for a couple of hours; what a nice bowling alley, with leather couches and coffee tables for drinks! Then we moved on to Howl at the Moon for the rest of the night. After we got back to the hotel, we had a good time talking and catching up. I wish we could do that more often!

Saturday Gia and I spent part of the day hiking at Chagrin South Reservation. We cooked chicken stir-fry for dinner and ended with a trip to Crate and Barrel and wonderful ice cream at Mitchells. I didn't make it Beachwood mall, my fave, but maybe next time!

Comments

Popular Posts