New Kids Back in Detroit
I went to see New Kids on the Block last October, and it was so exciting. It's very nostalgic. But, I told myself I didn't need to go yet again. So what did I do? I went again last week! NKOTB came back to Detroit to the outdoor ampitheater, and I joined Jill for the concert. We had great seats, dead center stage and only about 16 rows back. We even got to keep beach balls that fell from the ceiling at the end of the show. I can't believe how much I still enjoy seeing them in concert, and I don't think that'll change even though they are older (as am I...)!
Joe is still my fave.
And here we are with the souvenir beach ball!
They also did a tribute to Michael Jackson, who died earlier that day. The whole crowd sang 'I'll be There' and it was an amazing experience.
Comments
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!