Still Training...

We are still training for the half marathon, and it's coming up on us so fast that I can't believe it! The race is July 26, and we'll do our 12 mile long run this coming Saturday. We should be into the taper now, but we took a week off of the long run due to some shin splint issues that I have been fighting lately. But having only one more long run until we taper is a wonderful thought! I'm really excited for the work part of the trip to Mountain View/ San Francisco, as well as the weekend with Kevin and the race.

We had a good Fourth of July weekend, and Kevin's parents visited us for a couple of days. We went to see the Capital Steps, a musical comedy group on the fourth, and we had a cookout with Jessica and Maddie (our neighbors) on Sunday. We also planted more flowers and made it look super pretty outside.

Comments

Popular Posts