WE DID IT!

So the last post was about training - but now I can say - we did it! We ran our first half marathon! And we had fun along the way. San Francisco was the perfect temperature along the bay for the run, about 50 or 60 degrees and foggy. The fog gave us a nice mist throughout the course so we never got too hot. Things were pretty well organized, and the scenery was amazing. Of course, there were some nice and decently steep hill climbs, but they came with a couple of nice downhills on the other side too. Running over the bridge was very cool, and it made the run feel like it went so fast too. By the time we got over the bridge and back, we were already at 9.5 miles. I love the city and the bay, and I can't imagine a better half marathon to choose!

At the end we were all smiles and received our finisher medals. Whoo hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts