Travelicious Months Ahead

It's July already, and I'm about to embark on many weeks of travel. Some for work, some for fun, but all in all it's overwhelming to think about being away from home so much. Lucky for me, I love travel and always enjoy it, even if I get stressed by the anticipation sometimes. I thought maybe listing it would make me feel more excited, like a little travel to-do list.

So here's the list:

July 16-18 Wedding in Columbus
July 18-23 Work Conference in San Francisco
August 1-21 Work travel to Dublin, Ireland
September 10-12 OSU vs. Miami in Columbus (tentative - if we get alumni tickets!)
September 17-19 OSU vs. Ohio U in Columbus
September 25-28 Birthday trip to Fort Lauderdale
October 8-11 Chicago for the Marathon (yes, amidst all of this we are training for a marathon!)
November 19-21 OSU vs. Iowa in Iowa City

Written like that, it looks like a relatively short list and some are just weekend-long trips. I guess my little to-do list experiment really did help me to see the positive. :)

So here's to travel and having fun doing it - Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts